Time magazine recently released an named ‘Sticking to a plant-based diet is a good way to avoid cancer’
Sticking to a plant-based diet is a good way to avoid cancer. It covers tips for avoiding cancer curated from scientists at the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It stems an interesting debate.
According to the article the main six tips are:
- Limit or avoid dairy products to reduce the risk of prostate cancer
- Limit or avoid alcohol to reduce the risk of cancers of the mouth, pharynx, larynx, oesophagus, colon, rectum and breast
- Avoid red and processed meats to avoid the risk of cancers of the colon and rectum
- Avoid grilled, fried and broiled meats to reduce the risk of cancers of the colon, rectum, breast, prostate, kidney and pancreas
- Consume soy products to reduce the risk of breast cancer and reduce the risk of recurrence and mortality for women previously treated for breast cancer
- Eat fruits and vegetables regularly to reduce the risks of several forms of cancer
(Published in main stream reporting and backed by scientific journals)
This organic Hion Green Powder Ultimate Blend from Holland and Barrett is a unique all natural powder supplement way, to up your plant based nutrients intake and supply you body with essential cancer fighting antitoxins.
Whats your thoughts?