Racing, training, gyming, working hard…
Nail some Pistachios.
– One quarter cup of raw pistachios supplies essential nutrients, including healthy fats, protein and vitamins and minerals.
– High in potassium
– Give 6 grams of protein per serving
– Full of Vitamin B6, the protein that helps in carrying oxygen in the blood. Increases oxygen quantity in the blood the haemoglobin count in it. Resulting in more energy.
– Contain two carotenoids not found in most nuts. These carotenoids, called lutein and zeaxanthin, function as protective antioxidants, defending tissues from damage from free radicals.
– Contain vitamin E, a powerful fat-soluble antioxidant, essential for maintaining the integrity of cell membranes and often recommended for healthy and beautiful skin