- Excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA in the perfect balance.
- More digestible protein than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cows milk or any other high protein food
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Containing all 9 essential BCAAs, and rich in arginine.
- Increases energy levels & metabolic rate
- Lowers blood LDL cholesterol levels
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves cardiovascular circulation & function
- Reduces symptoms of PMS & menstrual cramps
- Reduces inflammation and the symptoms of arthritis
- Improves recovery of muscles after exercise
- Reduces & treats dry skin and hair conditions
- Can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar; there are no known allergies to hemp foods.
- Artichoke: Stimulates bile from the liver clearing out toxins and cholesterol.
- Kale: Still around… Huge vitamin A RDA keep those toxin snaring membranes in your throat in full working order
- Horseradish: Ten times the detoxing glucosinolates of broccoli it’s a liver cleansing beast.
- Probiotic yoghurt: Team player bacteria beefs up immunity and constitution
- Red onion: Vitamin B6 and flavanoids that dilate your blood vessels, aid with hangovers.
- Lime: Alcohol ravages your bodies vitamin store, the vitamin C in lime will boost this whilst you’re at the bar. Leave some out for Santa
- Popcorn: Nails free radicals and contains a higher amount of polyphenols than many fruits.
- Pineapple rings: Anti inflammatory bromelain and high vitamin C combine to make it a sore throat cure.
- Duck breast: 45g hit of protein along with selenium and niacin will help stray off headaches.
- Dark choc: 90% and over bar are packed with anti toxins and the high cocoa will lift your spirits on gloomy days.
A heavy night out leaves you looking like you’ve had a few rounds with The Rock . This will sort that. Blend….
- 1 inch Tumeric
- 1 inch ginger
- 1/2 lemon
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- small amount of water
Tumeric is antimicrobial and ginger is a top antidote to a puffy face. And we all know lemon is just a legend of nutrition. All combined together give a powerful detox, just make sure to capture a selfie of your face when you shot it.
We’re going to be shouting out inspiring/thought provoking/progression and motivating pictures of IG users.
They’ll be stamped with our “health is wealth – BOOOOM – motivational feature” stamp and featured to our followers with your @IGUSERNAME
All you need to do to be featured is…
- Follow us and upload to Instagram the photo you want to be featured
- Shout to us @your_first_wealth_is_health with the hashtag #healths_wealth
- And finish off this sentence in the description “My inspiration for living a healthy life is…”
We will strive to feature as many people as possible with the most motivational stories.
Stuck in the same routine workout? Throw this in to put your body into overtime. Practice makes perfect with this move but with time it will develop a cover magazine torso, improve your rotator, core and major stabilisers which you will find improve other aspects of your training.
- Start in a press up position hands turned out sideways to 90 degrees
- Lean forward and allow your elbows to bend tucking them into your sides.
- Allow your face and upper body to lower towards the floor as you raise your legs and balance tensing every inch of your core. Slow and control is the key along with practice.
- Progression will come with the practice, hold for a few seconds each time and do 6 reps. Increase the length of the hold each time.